Tuesday 18 October 2011

Make up brand Famous by Sue Moxley

Right girls, I know how important getting the right make up is for you. So I would like to tell you all about the make up brand Famous by Sue Moxley which you can buy in Superdrug stores. I live and swear by this make up, Sue has been a Make up Artist for many years and is The Sun Newspapers make up expert, so she has a lot of experience and knowledge that makes her make up such good quality. I have tried so many different brands of make up to get the Kim Kardashian smokey eye effect, and make up brand Famous defiantly did everything I wanted and more to achieve this look. With a Revlon price tag and a high quality of Mac, I say  move out the way Maxfactor and hellooo Famous by Sue Moxley!!

Me with Famous make up Brand, used for filming

No comments:

Post a Comment