Monday 17 October 2011

Face - Tighten pores

I wanted to test out face masks to tighten the pores in my face. So i thought I would try and inexpensive and fun way.

So I tried 2 Bananas 1 table spoon of honey and a little bit of orange juice (I didnt just make this up lol) I mushed is all together, and put it on my face for 20mins but because of the banana I found it all dripping off my face which was a bit gross, (but it does taste quite nice lol) I think if maybe I continued doing this everyday then it would probably work but its a lot of mess to do so. I am going to try another one alot less messy.

1 comment:

  1. Our skin---when toxins build up and cannot release through the intestines and lungs, they then seek an outlet through the skin, ie. as acne, rashes, psoriasis, etc. From an Acupuncture point of view, we would address skin issues by treating intestine or lung points, since together all three are eliminatory organs. If the body is not hydrated enough or ingests too many acidic foods, ie sugar and red meat, then the skin becomes dry-- as a reflection of overheated digestion in the stomach.

    Dr. name: Dr. Kathleen Rosenblatt
    Email: DrKathleen90077@gmail.com
    Visit the website for more information- www.brainbodybliss.com

    Acupuncture and massage:
    eliminate fine lines
    lessen deep wrinkles
    firm sagging skin
    lift droopy eyes
    improve skin tone
    tighten pores
    increase collagen production
    eliminate puffiness
    reduce double chins
    promote overall health
    slow down the aging process

    ReplyDelete