Wednesday 17 August 2011

What a brilliant response

Well I only started my blog today and my blog has already been viewed in 11 countries around the world and works out on average I have a new visitor every 30 seconds how brilliant is that. So I would like to thank everyone so far who has taken there time to come here.

Tommoro I am going to bring you an exclusive offer that you can only get here at Bla Bla Etc Etc so make sure you come back tomorrow.

Right now I am keeping my mum company in hospital, sadly I couldn't make filming today for a new channel 4 show where one of the producers from TOWIE rang me and asked me if I was interested. But I am busy lookin after my mummy. But I will still be on channel 5 tomorrow night for the new and first live Celeb Big Brothers Bit On the Side

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment